UNK Loper Business Invitational
April 6 - April 8, 2021
Presented by UNK Center for Economic Education
All students must be registered by April 2. Teachers can register their students here.
Students will be able to compete in three of the following events:
- Business Calculations (11th and 12th ONLY)
- Business Communications (11th and 12th ONLY)
- Intro to Financial Math (Grades 7 - 10 ONLY)
- Intro to Business (Grades 7 - 10 ONLY)
- Intro to IT (Grades 7 - 10 ONLY)
- Job Interview (Grades 7 - 10 ONLY)
- Personal Finance
Job Interview will be available for two seniors from each registered chapter. Preliminary interviews will be held throughout the day on April 7, and Finals will be held on April 8. The schedule will be released closer to the competition.
All competitors must adhere to the following rules:
- All students must complete their tests between 8am - 5pm CST on April 6 - 8, 2021.
- Students must take the exams individually without help from others.
- Teachers must proctor the exam. Each exam is 50 questions.
- Students will have 45 minutes to complete each exam.
- Scoring is +1 for correct answers and -1 for incorrect or blank answers.
Students who score in the top five in each event will earn points for their school. The top three schools will be acknowledged and awarded a trophy! Scoring will be as follows:
- 1st place = 10 points
- 2nd place = 8 points
- 3rd place = 7 points
- 4th place = 6 points
- 5th place = 5 points.
Ties will be based on completion time with the tie breaker to the student who completes the exam quickest.