Welcome to the Iowa FinanceChallenge ONLINE! for Middle School and High School Students
The Iowa FinanceChallenge ONLINE! is a FREE online financial literacy program available for middle and high school students. This online competition includes 30 questions for students to test their knowledge on income and money management, spending and credit, and savings and investing.
- January 1 to March 31, 2019 - Online Competition - Top 4 teams in each region will be invited to the State Finals at the Federal Reserve Bank in West Des Moines.
- April 10, 2019 - State Finals in West Des Moines.
- May 10, 2019 - National Competition in Lincoln, Nebraska.
Join hundreds of high school and middle school students across the state in this great academic competition.
- Teachers- Register today and start creating your student teams.
- Students - Study hard, the FinanceChallenge ONLINE! will test you and your knowledge of personal finance.
Prizes for online competition in each region and division - high school and middle school:
- First place team members each receive $25 cash
- Second place team members each receive $15 cash
Prizes for teachers
- For each registered team that completes the challenge, you will be entered into a drawing for one $100 cash prize.
Every high school student, middle school student and teacher in Iowa is invited to compete in the FinanceChallenge. Teachers can create as many student teams as they'd like, and the Iowa Council on Economic Education will pay all registration and participation fees.
Good luck to all our student competitors. The FinanceChallenge ONLINE! is a great way to flex your intellectual muscles and participate with students from across Iowa in an exciting and fun competition.
Contact us if you need information or assistance.
The challenge is made possible through sponsorships by the TS Institute and College Savings Iowa.