The Rules of the Personal Finance Challenge ONLINE!
It's quite simple, really!
Simply do the following:
1. Register as a teacher.
2. Once you have registered as a teacher, you can begin to create student teams of 3-4 students in one of two divisions:
- Middle School- For 6th-8th grade students
- High School- For 9th-12th grade students
3. After creating the teams you will be given unique access codes for each student. Distribute these access codes to your students when they are ready to take the Challenge.
The Personal Finance Challenge ONLINE! dates are available October 4-15, 2021, December 6-17, 2021, and February 28-March 11, 2022.
. Once the competition begins, students can enter the Challenge website and complete a 40 question rapid fire exam consisting of personal finance questions. Each student will be given 45 minutes.
Scoring: the sum of the top three individual scores on each team make up the team score. Scoring on individual tests are as follows:
- +10 points for each correct answer
- 0 points for each unanswered question
All high school and middle school students are eligible to participate in student teams of 3-4 coached by their teacher.
***Rules of the State Personal Finance Challenge will be shared with participating teachers when students advance to the state competition.***