Dates and Times
Oklahoma Personal Finance Challenge
- Oklahoma Personal Finance Challenge (online): March 28, 2022 to April 8, 2029
- Students will log in using the "Student Access" section to get started. Students will have a two week window to complete the online assessment.
National Personal Finance Challenge
The winning team of high school students from our State Challenge will represent Oklahoma in the National Challenge. During the National Challenge, state winning teams from across the United States will compete for the National Personal Finance Championship Title!
- The National Challenge Semi-Finals will be held between May 9, 2022 and May 12, 2022. The teacher from the winning team will coordinate with OCEE and CEE to determine a date during this timeframe for their team to compete in this round. This round asks teams to answer online multiple-choice questions.
- The National Challenge Virtual Case Study Round will be held virtually May 16, 2021 to May 22, 2022. This round will ask students to create a financial plan for a detailed fictitious family scenario (case study). Students will present to and answer questions from an expert panel of judges comprised of economists and financial professionals.
- The National Challenge Finals will be held in-person* on June 4, 2022 to June 6, 2022. This round will be similiar to the Virtual Case Study Round. Teams who advance to the Final Round will receive an all-expense paid trip to New York
*CEE will be monitoring and adhering to all COVID protocols for the National Personal Finance Challenge. If they feel ithey are unable to safely have an in-person Final Round, the round will move to a virtual environment.