To the Texas Personal Finance Challenge ONLINE!
The Challenge is about to begin:
- January, 2017- Spring Challenge Teacher Registration Begins - Come to www.financechallenge.org and register.
- April 1 - April 15, 2017- Spring Online Competition (New Dates!) - Teams login and face the Challenge! Top high school team based on the online challenge test results for the Spring 2017 school year will go on to compete for the national title!
- May 5, 2017 – National Personal Finance Challenge – Wells Fargo Advisors Headquarters in St. Louis, MO. **NEW THIS YEAR - **Travel expenses to and from the National Personal Finance Challenge to be held on Friday May 5, 2017 in Kansas City, Missouri as well as lodging will be the responsibility of the winning Texas State Champion team’s school.**
Join hundreds of high school and middle school students across the state in this great academic smack down.
- Teachers- Register today and start creating your student teams.
- Students - Study hard, the Personal Financial Literacy Challenge ONLINE! will test you and your knowledge of personal finance.
Prizes for each division winners and teachers! - high school and middle school:
Prizes for teachers
- For each registered team that completes the challenge, you will be entered into a drawing for a $100 check.
Every high school student, middle school student and teacher in Texas is invited to compete in the Texas Personal Finance Challenge. Teachers can create as many student teams as they'd like, and the Texas Council on Economic Education will pay all registration and participation fees.
Good luck to all our student competitors. The Texas Personal Finance Challenge ONLINE! is a great way to flex your intellectual muscles and participate with students from across Texas in an exciting and fun competition.
Contact us if you need information or assistance.