Prizes and Recognition
- Student recognition:
- Students who place in the top 10% will be named Personal Finance Scholars, and receive a certificate in recognition of their achievement.
- Student Prizes:
- First Place: $150 gift card
- Second Place: $100 gift card
- Third to Fifth Place: $50 gift card
- Teacher Prize: The teacher with the highest average student scores will receive a $200 gift card. (Minimum class size for eligibility 15). The teacher will also be recognized at the awards luncheon (see below).
- The top five placing students and their teachers will be recognized at an awards luncheon on May 31, 2018 at the Seattle Branch of the federal Reserve bank of San Francisco.
- A press release will be sent to area news outlets publicizing the schools that participate in the Finance Challenge.