Welcome to the 2022 Ohio Personal Finance Challenge!
The Ohio Personal Finance Challenge is an opportunity for high school students to demonstrate their knowledge of Personal Finance by competing with other students across the state in an ONLINE competition.
The 2022 Ohio Personal Finance Challenge will take place virtually via Zoom this year. The top ten Ohio student teams with the highest scores will then compete for the state title. Each team will be given a hypothetical family scenario. They will have approximately 40 minutes to create a presentation on their financial recommendations for the family. Each team will have 10 minutes to present their financial plan to our panel of expert judges.
There is no cost to either teachers or students to participate! The winning team from Ohio will attend the National Personal Finance Challenge which will also be held virtually via Zoom this year.
- January 24, 2022- Registration Open
- February 25 - April 8, 2022 - Online Competition - Students can enter the Ohio Personal Finance Challenge website and complete a 30 question, rapid-fire exam consisting of categories on Income and Money Management, Spending and Credit, and Saving and Investing.
- April 22, 2022 - Ohio Personal Finance Challenge State Finals - The top ten Ohio teams will go on to the state finals which will be held via Zoom.
- The winning team from the Ohio Personal Finance Challenge will go on to participate in the National Personal Finance Challenge Online
- National Personal Finance Challenge
- Semi-Finals: Monday, May 9 Thursday, May 12, 2022
- Virtual (Online) Case Study Round: Held between Monday, May 16 Sunday, May 22, 2022
- In-Person Finals: Saturday, June 4 - Monday, June 6, 2022
Please email email@example.com or call 513-556-5198 with any questions about the competition.