The Challenge is about to begin!
Join hundreds of high school students across the state in this great academic smack down.
National Personal Finance Challenge Timeline:
- Jan. 22nd - March 1st - Online Competition for California
March 8th - Top 10 teams of the online exam are announced!
April 4th (San Francisco) and 2nd (Los Angeles) - State Championships The top 5 teams of both tests (in each region) meet for competition (See details below)
- May 10th - National Competition: The University of Nebraska Licoln College of Buisness
- First place: $2000 for each team member, Banner
- Second place: $1000 for each team member, Banner
- Third place: $500 for each team member, Banner
The National Personal Finance Challenge is embracing a new format for the competition. For the second year in a row, teams at the finals will be assigned a case study for which they need to apply their financial knowledge to developing a plan for their case study and then presenting it at the event.