2021 RI Personal Finance Challenge Key Dates
- January 11, 2021 - April 23, 2021 - Registration is open for the Rhode Island Personal Finance Challenge.
- March 15, 2021 to April 23, 2021 - The Rhode Island Personal Finance Challenge Competition is available ONLINE! Students who are attending in-school classes will take the Challenge at their schools under the supervision of their teachers. Students who are not attending in-school classes will take the Challenge online at home or other non-school location under the supervision of a parent/guardian.
- April 27, 2021 - The Rhode Island state high school and middle school winning teams will be announced.
National Personal Finance Challenge (online)
o Semifinals: May 6 – May 26, 2021
o Finals: June 3, 2021
Join hundreds of high school students and middle school students across the state in this personal finance challenge.
- Teachers- Starting on January 11, 2021, you can register your students and start creating your student teams. Once teams are formed and you have the testing codes, share them with your students during the testing period so they can take the Challenge online under your supervision if they're in school, or by a parent/guardian if they're at home or other non-school location.
- Students - Study hard, the Finance Challenge ONLINE! will test you and your knowledge of personal finance.
Every high school and middle school student and teacher in Rhode Island is invited to compete in the RI Finance Challenge. Teachers can create as many student teams as they'd like. The online finance challenge is free for all Rhode Island teachers and their students thanks to our generous sponsor, Fidelity Investments.
Good luck to all our student competitors! The Finance Challenge ONLINE! is a great way to learn more about personal finance and participate with students from across Rhode Island in an exciting and fun competition.
Contact Dr. Margaret Brooks at email@example.com if you need information or assistance.