2020 RI Finance Challenge Key Dates
- January 20, 2020 - April 23, 2020 - Registration is open for the Rhode Island Finance Challenge.
- April 6, 2020 to April 23, 2020 - The Rhode Island Finance Challenge Competition is ONLINE! Due to the current school closures, this year students will take the Challenge online at home or other non-school location under the supervision of a parent/guardian.
- Shortly afterward - The Rhode Island state high school and middle school winning teams will be announced. Parents/guardians of students on winning teams will be asked to sign a statement that verifies they supervised their child's taking of the exam.
Join hundreds of high school students and middle school students across the state in this personal finance challenge.
- Teachers- Register your students today and start creating your student teams. Once teams are formed and you have the testing codes, share them with your students so they can take the Challenge online under the supervision of a parent/guardian at their home or other non-school location.
- Students - Study hard, the Finance Challenge ONLINE! will test you and your knowledge of personal finance.
Every high school and middle school student and teacher in Rhode Island is invited to compete in the RI Finance Challenge. Teachers can create as many student teams as they'd like. The online finance challenge is free for all Rhode Island teachers and their students thanks to our generous sponsor, Fidelity Investments.
Good luck to all our student competitors! The Finance Challenge ONLINE! is a great way to learn more about personal finance and participate with students from across Rhode Island in an exciting and fun competition.
Contact Dr. Margaret Brooks at email@example.com if you need information or assistance.