How It Works
- You will need to complete the Teacher Registration and be approved by your local administrator before you can begin creating teams.
- If you are ready to create your teams for this year's competition, you may do so by accessing your Team Administration page and selecting 'Create New Team'.
Student Access Codes:
- Once your teams have been created, each student will be assigned a unique access code that can only be used once - at the time of completing the challenge - and can only be used by that student.
Completing the Challenge:
- When it is time for students to complete the challenge, they will select 'Student Access' and enter their access code that was assigned to them. They will then complete a short identification and challenge integrity confirmation before they begin the challenge.
Accessing Student Data:
- Once all of your student teams have completed the challenge, teachers can access their scoring and category data from their team administration page. Scoring data will show both the individual student score as well as the team score, while the category report will show student performance in each subject.