Nebraska Personal Finance Challenge Rules
- Students must complete the challenge without any outside assistance.
- Teams must consist of 3-4 students, and the team score will be the sum of the team's top three scores.
- The High School Division is for students enrolled in a high school level personal finance course.
- The Middle School Division is intended for students enrolled in a middle school level personal finance course.
- The top 3 teams from each region in the Fall 2021 Challenge and the top 3 from each region teams in the Spring 2022 Challenge will compete in the Nebraska Personal Finance Regional Challenge on April 22, 2022.
- Students may participate in the Fall 2021 Challenge or Spring 2022 Challenge, but not both.