The Challenge is about to begin:
- November 14 - 30, 2018 - Fall Online Competition
- April 1 - 12, 2019 - Spring Online Competition - Top 5 teams in each region will be invited to the regional competitions in Lincoln, Omaha, or Western Nebraska.
- April 26, 2019 - Regional Competitions in Lincoln, Omaha, and Kearney. See the Dates and Times page for details on the Nebraska Regional competitions. Prizes sponsored by the Nebraska Educational Savings Trust (NEST).
- May 10, 2019 - National Competition
Join hundreds of high school and middle school students across the state in this great academic competition.
- Teachers- Register today and start creating your student teams.
- Students - Study hard, the FinanceChallenge ONLINE! will test you and your knowledge of personal finance.
Prizes for online competition in each division - high school and middle school:
- First place team members each receive $30 cash.
- Second place team members each receive $20 cash.
- Third place team members each receive $10 cash.
Prizes for teachers
- For each registered team that completes the challenge, you will be entered into a drawing for one $100 cash prize.
Every high school student, middle school student, and teacher in Nebraska are invited to compete in the FinanceChallenge. Teachers can create as many student teams as they'd like and the Nebraska Council on Economic Education will pay all registration and participation fees.
Good luck to all our student competitors. The FinanceChallenge ONLINE! is a great way to flex your intellectual muscles and participate with students from across Nebraska in an exciting and fun competition.
Contact us if you need information or assistance.